Finch’s Guide to the U.S. Payroll Landscape

There are nearly 6,000 payroll providers in the United States today—and the top 10 providers only cover 55% of the market. Software and service providers that serve SMBs need to be aware of the emerging trends in HR and payroll if they want to be able to work with the remaining 45%.

Download this guide and unlock insights into: 

  • The increasing importance of the employer-employee relationship
  • What SMBs care about when choosing a payroll provider
  • The large and fragmented U.S. payroll ecosystem

Download the guide

No items found.